Pension Dynamics Company LLC, a privately owned employee benefits consulting firm established in 1979, is looking for a sales associate with experience selling retirement products to sell 401(k) plans, other retirement plans, Flexible Benefit Plans, Commuter Plans, and COBRA Administration to small and medium size businesses.
Our independent retirement plan and employee benefits consulting firm offers a unique opportunity for the right financial professional to advance a career within a unique subset of the financial services industry. Pension Dynamics has developed a reputation for helping employees and company owners achieve financial goals and overall satisfaction in a conflict-free environment independent of any single vendor in the financial services industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone desiring to “advance to the next level” as a retirement/benefits plan professional. This is a sales position with a base salary plus commission compensation structure, and we also offer an excellent benefits package including excellent medical, dental, long-term disability, paid time off policies, health club membership, and a great 401(K) plan with matching contributions and profit-sharing.
- Identify and call prospective clients to set-up opening interviews.
- Coordinate the presentation and close of 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans and other retirement plans, Flexible Benefit Plans, COBRA and other employee benefit plans.
- Explain plan design options to prospective plan sponsors.
- Implement tactics in our marketing plan for increasing sales.
- Coordinate with staff to assist in the smooth transition of new clients.
- Facilitate sales presentations and employee enrollment meetings.
- Assist in generating Request for Proposal (RFP’s) for prospective clients.
- 2-5 years experience in areas of sales and installation of 401(k) plans, Flexible benefit Plans and other employee benefit plans and a general knowledge of mutual funds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations on complex information.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to effectively negotiate/authorize pricing as it relates to new business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Series 6 or 7 and 63, 65 or 66 license preferred.
All candidates will be required to successfully complete screening tests and background check prior to hire.