Skip to main content
Home Working together to build your tomorrow
If I am reimbursed via direct deposit, how long does it take to post to my bank account?

Most banks take 1-2 business days to post the deposit into your account.

How do I know my Health Care Reimbursement Account offers Carryover?

You will need to review your Flexible Spending Handbook, contact your Human Resources Department or contact us here at Pension Dynamics to determine if your plan includes Carryover.

What if I am over 59½ years old? Will I be taxed if I take a “cash” distribution from my plan?

Yes – taxes still apply when you choose to take cash distributions even if you are over the age of 59½.  The good news is that you will not be subject to the 10% federal and 2.5% California state penalty tax that normally applies to cash distributions.

When will Carryover funds be available in the new plan year?

Any available Carryover funds will be available on the first day of the new plan year.  The amount that is carried over is determined at the end of the run-out period of the previous plan year and will not appear in the current account balance until that time period has ended.

Do you have a mobile app?

Yes! Simply search for “myRSC” on the App Store™ for Apple devices or on the Google Play™ Store for Android devices, and then load as you would any other app.

Get In Touch

M-F: 8am - 5pm PST